Find true, natural inspiration at La Duna, an exclusive Eco Retreat Center in La Paz, Baja. La Duna offers an unparalleled nature experience. Authentic and magical, immersed in rugged desert, surrounded by views of the crystal blue sea. Sleep peacefully in beautiful eco-casitas, enjoy delicious and healthy Mexican food, and practice yoga in a vibrant open-air palapa. Join us in paradise and nurture your wellbeing.
Airport transfers from La Paz airport or city are included at specific times ONLY either way. For transfers from Los Cabos Airport (SJD), we can help you organize a shuttle pickup for your group for an additional cost.
A non refundable deposit of 30% of the rent total is due at time of booking. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. For retreat installations only rental a refundable damage deposit of $200 us dollars will be added to the rental fee.
If your group is larger, or if you are camping, please inquire.
For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives full refund, minus the booking fee of 30%.
For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund.
For bookings cancelled less than 30 days No refund offered.
Guest Check-in/out times
Check-in time: after 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
Walk in deposits on a Mexican bank account are free of charge.
For international wire transfers, a bank commission of $50 USD will be added to your invoice.
Credit card payments are accepted via Paypal with an additional 5% charge. US funds checks can be sent to our US address, insufficient funds cause a $50 USD bank charge to tenant.
[booking type=1 nummonths=3 form_type='standard']
- We are off grid! 100% of our electricity is from the solar panels on site and it is provided from 7 am to 10 pm in the main areas (main palapa, kitchen, bathrooms, dining room and kitchen).
- Our central Palapas are gorgeous yoga, art, dance spaces. They can also be set up as a meeting space with capacity for 16 seated people. Dry erase board with markers can be provided and used for a projection screen, 110 ac/dc volt outlet.
- Open air dining area, shaded by curtains which makes it a pleasant place to enjoy the warm climate as you enjoy our fabulous meals with a gentle breeze or by candlelight
- Meals are made fresh in our kitchen by Chef Malena. We provide a delicious homemade Mexican and International cuisine Our food is prepared with sustainable sourced, organic and quality local ingredients. Menu can be adjusted to meet your groups’ dietary needs.
- Shared bathroom facilities, two dry toilets and two showers and sinks. In addition to the regular showers, we also have alternative solar showers to heat with the sun and use less water.
Our 8 beautiful desert Eco-casitas for two people have stone floors, stucco walls, and thatch roof. Solar powered lamps in each room and a side table. Bedding and towels are provided.
Casa Calma Private Casita
Our private on site bungalow is perfect for retreat leaders. Equipped with a queen bed, couch, an outside kitchen, gas stove and inside shower and bathroom sink.